Note: Scroll down for details and points to note below pictures.
This lovely bright spacious well equipped house is ideal for families or groups.
It sleeps 7 . ( bedroom downstairs is ensuite).
- All Towels and Bed Linens Provided
- Central Heating in addition to lovely solid fuel stove that really is easy to light ( with a fire log!)
- Coffee Maker
- Plenty of utensils for home cooking.
- Electric Cooker & Hob with Grill
- Fridge Freezer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Plenty of outside space
- Pets are welcome once not in bedrooms or upstairs.
- Smart TV – bring your Netflix code
- Washing Machine with dryer in laundry shed
Points to Note
- This house was built in 1802 when doorways only needed to be 6ft. It is not suitable for giants.
- Pets are welcome once strictly not in the bedrooms or upstairs. Please note that the garden and river are unfenced so if you bring a pet you must look after it.
- There are steps from the old to the new part of the building. Please discuss suitability for wheelchair or limited mobility access.